INTERNATIONAL CODE COUNCIL CERTIFICATION
After being evaluated by the ICC-ES, our TuffBlocks are shown to be compliant to:
- 2021 & 2018 International Building Code (IBC)
- 2021 & 2018 International Residential Code (IRC)
More specifically, TuffBlock has also been evaluated and approved against the following specific city building codes:
- 2020 City of Los Angeles Building Code (LABC)
- 2020 City of Los Angeles Building Code (LARC)
- 2019 California Building Code (CBC)
- 2019 California Residential Code (CRC)
- 2020 Florida Building Code - Building
- 2020 Florida Building Code - Residential
This allows our customers to have extra peace of mind, knowing that our product has passed and exceeded the standards that are considered to be alternatives to precast concrete blocks and withstand the durability and load capacity requirements.
Before commencing any build, please refer to your local council or municipality guidelines to ensure that you are complying. Each and every council/ state is different and this is why we don’t detail specific requirements.
To view the report: https://icc-es.org/report-listing/esr-4628/
For any further information regarding our ICC-ES Report, please contact us at email@example.com
We redefine how things are done.
New thinking is at the core of every product. We unpack how a product looks and functions to achieve a superior build.
We are enhancing what already exists.
Our products incorporate more features, stronger materials or superior functionality to have you building on a better product.
We will improve performance.
Through our redefined and enhanced products we improve the performance of the product and the performance of your project.